I practise from this clinic on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays
This is the wonderful team at Southside which includes an incredibly team of talented Psychologists, a Psychiatrist and an amazing reception team. They can help clients look at the mind and provide therapy whilst we work on the body. This is a fabulous adjunct to seeing me. Speak to your GP about obtaining a mental health plan for subsidised visits to the Psychologist.
A great blog if you are wanting education of how to make cruelty free and sustainable choices with your food and in your home.
Simple, delicious and healthy recipes. You also have the option to create shopping lists from the recipes in a quick swipe! She also has a fabulous blog I recommend you join up to also.
This app is free and so easy to use! If you are coming for assistance with any condition that is hormone related then use this app to start tracking your symptoms. If unsure if its hormonal just log it here anyway. Melanie will help you decipher.
- Interested to know what fish you can eat that are more sustainable than others? - Some information can be found by clicking on the link
- Free Range Egg Buying Guide - This guide will help you decipher which eggs are REALLY free range
- Can't afford to buy all food organic? Here is a list of the top 14 fruit and vegetables that are most contaminated with pesticides. The list also contains the least contaminated fruits and vegetables to help you decide which foods to buy organic and which ones are less contaminated.
- Suicide support 1300 659 467 or https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/ . This service is for individuals and family members and a great tool to help locate a local service.
- Mental health assessment for at risk individuals (post natal, psychosis, depression, anxiety) 1300 22 4636 https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
- Mental health line FOR CRISIS (NSW) 1800 011 511
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- Headspace (12-25 years) 1800 650 890
- MINDD foundation : https://mindd.org/ Mindd Foundation helps practitioners and patients discover and implement effective treatments for Metabolic, Immunologic, Neurologic,Digestive, Developmental conditions that often affect the mind. Their focus is on paediatric disorders such as ADHD, Asthma, allergies, autism, chronic illness, depression, learning and language delay, and digestive and behavioural disorders. Research is showing that these children are coming from families with a history of “brain-immuno-gut disorders” triggered by toxins, malnutrition and infections.
- Mental health online - free access to online mental health programmes managed by Swinburne university. https://www.mentalhealthonline.org.au/