From a young age, Melanie has been passionate about the use of natural therapies as a way to heal the body.
From her first job as a pharmacy assistant to her second job in a health food store- she has seen first hand that pharmaceutical medicine is not always the answer. She believes in a holistic approach to healing by educating her clients and guiding them with nutritional tips, whilst at the same time providing herbal and/or lifestyle tips to help her clients to integrate a new way of life for lasting health.
Melanie is realistic about where her clients are at and is able to formulate a treatment protocol to help them achieve their health goals at their own pace. She also believes in balance and having fun along the way!
Melanie holds qualifications in Naturopathy, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Homoeopathy, Bush Flowers, Iridology and Counselling. She has a special interest in working with people who suffer from mental health complaints such as Anxiety, Depression,Adrenal exhaustion, Post-Natal Depression, O.C.D, Bi-Polar disorder, MTHFR gene mutations, Pyrolles, ADHD, and Autism.
Other conditions Melanie is also able to assist with include:
- Digestive complaints such as IBS symptoms, Bloating, Heartburn, Crohn's disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Diverticulitis, GORD
- Lowered immunity conditions such as repetitive cold and flu symptoms, respiratory infections, hay fever
- Chronic fatigue
- Persistent bladder infections
- Mood complaints such as Depression, Anxiety, Adrenal exhaustion
- Menstrual irregularities and complaints such as PCOS, Fibroads, period pain, PMS
- Pre-conception planning, pregnancy and menopause
- Thyroid irregularities such as Graves disease, Hashimotos disease
- Auto-immune conditions
- Skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Excema, Dermatitis, Acne, Herpes
- Detoxification- 2 - 6 week detox plans
- Weight loss
- Children with low immunity