My Favourite Green Smoothie Recipe
This is my favourite green smoothie recipe and a great one to start on if you have never done smoothies before. It tastes delicious and is so refreshing.
- 1/2- 1 frozen banana
- Handful of organic blueberries for flavour and antioxidants (berrries are heavily sprayed with pesticide - so buy these organic),
- handful of parsley or coriander to alkaline and detoxify the body
- A serving of vital pea protein powder to stabilise blood sugars and keep satisfied for longer (Vanilla flavour is often preferred if you are just starting with smoothies)
- Handul of fresh spinach and rocket mix
- 1 tsp of flaxseeds to increase fibre and help shift excess oestrogen from the body
- 2 cups of water
- serving of green powder (This will increase your energy if you add it, I alternate brands for different clients)
- probiotic to support the gut
- bee pollen to top the smoothie for its immune support and yummy taste.
- Mix it all in the blender and drink!